Thursday, December 2, 2010

John Wayne Contemporary Western Painting By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison, "The Duke"

Here is my John Wayne Painting Of "The Duke"! I am going through my inventory and trying to put up what I have available for sale through my blog. I was invited to set up a booth at the Southlands Mall for my artwork, but I do not have the inventory left to set up a store! Everything I've been painting is either commissioned or has sold from my websites. SO, I do have my John Wayne painting available at the Denver & New Orleans Section House Galleries in Elizabeth, Colorado.


"The Duke"
40x30 Inches
1.5 Inch Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas With Painted Sides - No Frame Needed!
Combination of brush/palette knife strokes
Click Here To Email Me About Purchase

We have the original family photo.. This goes back MANY years and is precious and fragile to us... I have the names of the other brothers and sisters here, but I listed the names of John Wayne's grandfather and my husbands great great grandfather as their grandfathers were brothers!
Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.