Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Colorado State Flag Abstracted Wall Mural By Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk.


The Colorado State Flag
Abstract Wall Mural
9 ft by 6 ft

I was asked to paint wall murals for The Denver Broncos Booster Club Facility.  This is the second painting so far!  I really enjoyed this painting, measuring, calculating and laying the base colors.  The best part, however, is the splashing of paint.  I am extremely happy with the outcome of this mural!  Needless to say, I managed to remove layers of paint from my hair that night with olive oil and three shampoos later :)

Close Up Of Colorado State Flag Mural

Here is a close up of the abstracted "C" in the mural.  Fun Colors, Splashes, Motion, And Energy!!

The facility owners are extremely happy and excited!

ENJOY!!


Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.